Condor reportedly joins TUIfly and Germanwings tie-up talks
TUIfly, Germanwings and Condor are reportedly in advanced talks about a three-way airline tie-up. The talks are expected to be concluded during 3Q09. [1134 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- TUI increasing holding in Jet4You to 100%
- TUI Travel reports operating loss of GBP250 million in six months to Mar-08; confident of meeting market expectations in FY08/09
- TUI Travel raising funds through sale and leaseback agreement for 19 aircraft
Graphs and data:
- Germanwings and TUIfly potential route network overlaps: week commencing 14-Jul-08
- Jet4You business targets: 2006 vs 2010
- Jet4You destination map: Jun-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.